Assignment and Teaching Practice
result & Certificate
14 – 20 days
Our diploma in education and training course can help anyone trying to start their career in the teaching industry. The National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) we offer for Diploma in Education and Training (DET course) is all one can need to establish themselves as a professional teacher. Not only it is widely recognized all across the nation, but also it helps the candidates to the status of QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills). It is necessary for those who want to take up the teaching profession in some of the leading schools and colleges of the society or any other educational institution.
Why this course?
There are certain key features that make this course an ideal choice for you. Some of the key features include:
- Development of a well-etched plan to evaluate the teaching and learning skills as necessary for delivering the National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ).
- A thorough assessment of what the candidate has learned in training and education.
- Helping the candidate to develop a better understanding of the relevant and necessary principles, theories, and models associated with education and training.
Opportunities after the DET course
Once you have successfully completed the DET course, a lot of opportunities open up at your end. Some of the most prominent ones are mentioned below.
- The research we provide can be easily carried into the education and training industry
- You will be offered the freedom for investigating the professionalism and policies as relevant to the sectors of training and education
- You will be developing the necessary skills required for the demonstration of the principles and theories of inclusive learning and teaching in their professional practice sessions
Basic details of the course
Before you decide on joining the DET course, let us provide you with a walkthrough to help you understand it to a better extent.
- Course Duration: The diploma course can vary within a duration of 6 to 12 months depending on the suitability of the candidate.
- Learning session: We offer distance learning sessions that bring in minimal disturbance to your current lifestyle till you are qualified to apply for teaching in your chosen educational institute.
- Assessment of the candidate: Before offering the qualifying candidates with the diploma certificate for training and education, we will be assessing the candidates through assignments and the various teaching practice taught during the course.
- Result Publication and Certification: Once the assessment of the candidate is complete, it takes less than 3 weeks for us to publish the final result and provide the candidates with the qualifying certification that they can use to apply for the teaching jobs in the UK.
As per the rules and regulation, the candidates must be 19 years of age to apply for the Diploma in education and training course (DET course).
- Capability to meet the requirement of 100 hours of teaching practice at the minimum
- Freedom of 1-2 years as per the large qualification you are able of undertaking
- The interest and potential to match the study demands of the course
- Qualifying the initial skill assessment of ICT, Mathematics, and English
You can record the progress to plan as per the addressed requirements of the DET course.